Learn, Practice, Propagate Islam & Encourage others to do the same.
Admission to Academy of Saut ul Furqan is open to all students in 3rd to 10th grade. The school does not discriminate in enrollment on the basis of race, age, sex, religion, or national origin. Academy of Saut ul Furqan reserves the right to decline admission to students for the following reasons, which are not considered inclusive of all reasons justifying denial of admission:
- If a student requires special education instruction beyond the purview of the school’s capability or capacity
- students who require English as a Second Language instruction beyond the purview of the school’s capability and capacity.
To accept your child(ren), you must fulfill the following conditions:
- Acceptance is for the children of cooperative parents and new enrollments are on a first-come first-serve basis.
- Your child’s registration will be confirmed when the non-refundable registration fees are paid in full, the file is complete and the parents are interviewed with the principal and assigned committee.
- Saut ul Furqan may reject or dismiss any student who performs below average academically.
- Please understand that Saut ul Furqan has the right to reject or dismiss at any time during the school year any student requiring behavioral counseling, exhibiting poor self-control or who violates the requirements, regulations and policies set by Saut ul Furqan.
- Saut ul Furqan may reject or dismiss student(s) from classes and school if the late tuition is not paid in full by the end of the month and before the first school day of the following month.
- Saut ul Furqan will reject and dismiss student(s) of non-cooperative parents.
- Participating and supporting all the school and Saut ul Furqan Educational Association’s meetings, functions and/or other activities.
- Responding to all memos/notices and returning them to the school with the student the following day.
The following documents and conditions are needed for admission to Saut ul Furqan
- Completing Saut ul Furqan’s registration forms
- Paying of all required fees such as registration and book fees.
- Copy of birth certificate and Social security card.
- Transcripts from previous school.
- Immunization records.
- Academic progress report of achievement.
- Passing the admission test for new students.
- Parental interview with the principal.
The administration will review the file once all the above items are completed. The decisions for admission will be communicated either in writing or by a phone call. A student will be allowed to attend classes only after he/she is fully registered in the school. The school reserves the right to deny or revoke admission to students if records show false or misleading information. In case a child is denied admission to the school the parents can appeal in writing to the Board of Trustees.
Academy of Saut ul Furqan is an equal opportunity institution that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national and ethnic origin.