As-Salaamu’Alaikum Wa-Rahmatullaahi Wa-Barakaatuh!
Welcome to Academy of Saut ul Furqan, a Qur’an recitation/Memorization, Aalim/Aalima program and an academic institution, a service dedicated to promote the correct recitation and memorization of the Glorious Qur’an. This service was started to be a part of the glad tidings given by our beloved Prophet (Pbuh) to those who learnt and taught Qur’an, thus He said : “The best among you are those who learn the Quran and teach it (to others).” [Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol 6, Hadith 545]
ADMISSION & REGISTRATION
1) The decision of this Academy is purely based on the information you provide in your application form. If the Academy shall find that you have made a false statement, or have left out significant information, it reserves the right to either disqualify your application or to suspend you from applying again and reserve the right to take on further steps deemed appropriate. The decision to deny admission might also be based on collective decision of the Academy Board, even though the information provided is correct.
2) Confirmation of admission means that a seat has been blocked for the respective student in the Academy. The student is expected to honor this opportunity from Allah and make wise use of it in learning Qu’ran.
FEE & PAYMENTS
The fee charged for courses at Hifzonline Academy are very nominal and are for maintaining the entire study system which includes technical expenses, salaries of workers and other related maintenance.
1) Any fee payments made to Hifzonline.com, be it course fees or ANY Application Processing Fees is Non Refundable due to the modest fees we charge and because reversing the transactions consume both resources and time.
2) The payment is also Non Refundable in cases where the candidate decides to opt out from the course in between. This is precisely why devised a monthly payment system so that those who change their decisions instantly will just have to forgo one months fee.
3) The Hifzonline Academy panel reserves the right to increase the fee at any point during the course of your study. The intimation of the same will however be given one month in advance. The Board’s decision of increasing the fee is only made when the current fee structure is unable to cater to the ever increasing expenses of our study system.
4) Every student shall pay their respective monthly fee on or before 5th of every month. Failing to do so shall result in cancellation of admission without prior notice. The admin’s decision is final in such cases.
5) Every student who has been admitted to a particular batch, shall continue to pay the monthly fee even if he/she takes temporary break from classes (ex: 1 week, 2 weeks etc). This is because the seats in our Academy are limited and each batch has a particular capacity. Confirmation of your admission means that a seat has been blocked for you till you pay the monthly fee. Blocking the seat as well as not paying the fee will only result in financial problems to the Hifz Academy. As a responsible Muslim, we expect you to understand this clause well.
Therefore, you are requested to understand the policies and requirements clearly before proceeding with the payment.
Our payment system does not allow us to reverse the transaction, so make sure you pay only when you are sure not to back out.
At Hifz Online Academy, we expect every student to be punctual and regular to the classes. The attendance should not fall below 80% in any given month. Failing to do so, the admission will be revoked based on the decision of the admin. Only under special circumstances and on prior intimation, the student shall be granted concession.
The Hifzonline Academy is affiliated to Peace Propagation Center (PPC), an International Islamic Da’wah Organization. The affiliation, however, is purely academic and has nothing to do with legalities of the organization. The Academy’s legalities (all kinds) are completely unrelated to that of PPC.
Since we are an online academy, we offer all our services through internet. The emails which you send us are the means of communication. We communicate with you via emails or by posting notices to our website. You should agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications we provide to you electronically (via emails, site news, etc) satisfy all requirements and should be considered equivalent to such communications in writing.
CANCELLATION OF ONE/MULTIPLE CLASSES
Although strict punctuality shall be maintained when conducting the Qur’an classes, there might be instances where students might be absent from the class or the Tutor might not be available for conducting the class. In such cases, the respective class will be cancelled. In no means shall this class be compensated by refunding a part of fee or by conducting additional “out of the schedule” class. The student must understand that un-scheduled circumstances might arise during their course of study and this should be dealt with positive understanding & patience.
All content included on the website such as text, logos, images, graphics, button icons, digital downloads, data compilations, software, etc is the property of Hifzonline.com or its content providers & affiliates. It is protected by copyright laws. The course material provided is confidential and copyrighted. You may keep a copy on your PC and print out a copy for your personal academic use but you are not allowed to distribute it to others.
Hifz Online Academy’s Trademarks and Trade dress may not be used in connection with any other website or institution in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among people or in any manner that disparages or discredits the Academy.
The students must ensure to protect the confidentiality of passwords, private study links, course content, videos and lecture audios at all times. Please remember that it is an amaanah (Trust). No student shall share any of these without prior permission from the Academy.
RECORDS & ARCHIVES
The Academy is not responsible to maintain any records or return any information of the student which may have been submitted at the time of registration or admission. Those documents and information that it deems important will be held by the Academy.
Any disputes arising during your study at Hifzonline Academy are subject to final decision of the Admin.
You may visit our FAQs pages and if you do not see your queries answered therein, you may contact on email@example.com